We provide certified chemical and hazmat storage for the safety of your products.
Chemical Storage Buildings
Explosive hazmat is challenging to take care of, which is why most warehouse businesses do not deal with hazmat. It requires months of approval and certifications, STS’s right containment area, sprinkler systems with high pressure, and areas with lower ceilings, fans, and unique exhaust fans. Our chemical warehouse is equipped with substance management tools for ISO tanks, drums, carloads, totes, and pallets.
Our chemical certifications for hazmat chemical storage include:
- Meeting and exceeding all safety standards for hazardous materials, including ISO 9001.
- Certification by UPS and FedEx for small sized packages of chemical shipment and fulfillment.
- We are qualified to manage oxidizers, corrosives, flammables, and other environmentally sensitive chemicals of Class 2, 3, 5, 6, and 8.
- To provide safe transportation, we have hazmat certified truck drivers and tractor trailers.
- Our staff is OSHA trained and we provide them with training programs and further opportunities to obtain on-going certifications.
We're certified to store your chemicals
ISO 9001, Class 2, 3, 5, 6, and 8, and OSHA trained
Safety and Security
We make sure to provide our chemical warehouse environments with controllable climate options to ensure your products’ safe storage. Our safety and security features include high-pressure foam sprinklers and our fire and theft systems are monitored 24/7. Moreover, our chemical warehousing includes EE-rated forklifts and includes specially configured primary and secondary containment structures.
We offer qualified hazmat chemical storage for a broad spectrum of toxic and extremely hazardous materials. For hazmat chemical storage we provide an up-to-date fulfillment center that has been designed to accommodate container handling, pick and pack fulfillment, and procedure for fulfillment returns. Additionally, we offer around-the-clock, throughout the year inventory management, and order processing, all with the utmost safety of hazmat storage.